The selfless commitment of the Friends of the Hospital Auxiliary (FOTH) is truly inspiring, and their work greatly benefits the hospital. We’re incredibly grateful for their generosity and their support of our local health service and community.
What do the Friends of the Hospital do?
Over many years, the Friends of the Hospital have contributed to the wellbeing of patients, residents and staff of Northeast Health by:
- raising money for much-needed medical equipment
- supporting fundraising activities
- contributing as volunteers
- comforting people who need care.
The Friends of the Hospital manages a range of fundraising activities such as:
- monthly cake stalls
- the Christmas plum pudding and hamper project
- the Easter hot cross bun drive
- event catering
- the Sunday market spinning wheel
- community barbeques.
Monthly meeting & cake stall
The Friends of the Hospital meet at 7.30 pm on the first Wednesday of the month in the hospital cafe.
The cake stalls are between 8.45 am, and 11.00 am on the third Wednesday of the month in the hospital cafe.
Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting or buy from the cake stall.