These guidelines apply to anyone on our social media channels, whether engaging directly with us or other social media users. We welcome positive engagement and two-way communication on our social media channels. The following guidelines are in place to ensure Northeast Health Wangaratta is seen as a trusted source of information and that people are safe when engaging with our accounts.
By engaging with our social media channels you agree to these guidelines.
Content must not:
- Be off-topic, unintelligible or inappropriate for discussion in this forum
- Violate another person’s privacy
- Contain spam, be defamatory, offensive, abusive, threatening or promote any sexually explicit material, violence or illegal activity
- Promote discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability or sexual orientation
- Be of a political nature
- Contain any non-approved advertising or promotion of products and services
- Infringe upon copyrights or trademarks
- Breach any terms of the social media platforms themselves
- Be repetitive and negative in nature, ie; trolling
Breach of guidelines
Northeast Health Wangaratta social media account administrators reserve the right to hide, remove or report any contribution to our social media channels that breach these guidelines. Account administrators may also remove comments, hide comments and block users at their discretion.
If we feel as necessary or required by law, we reserve the right to share content with law enforcement authorities.
Hours of operation
Our social media channels are monitored between 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday (not including public holidays) by Northeast Health Wangaratta account administrators. Accounts will be monitored during these times for direct messages and comments asking questions on posts. Questions will be responded to as soon as is practical.
If you have a medical emergency please call 000 immediately. If the matter is not urgent please consider visiting your GP or dialling the Nurse-On-Call number on 1300 60 60 24.
For all other enquiries, please phone (03) 5722 5111 and they can direct your call.
Northeast Health Wangaratta (NHW) publishing content
Only account administrators publishing as “Northeast Health Wangaratta” can post on behalf of NHW. All other NHW staff, contractors or related third parties should never purport to be speaking on behalf of NHW. Community members should only trust information from “Northeast Health Wangaratta” as the source of truth, rather than relying on comments made by others, whether they be staff or other users.
If you have any questions or concerns about our social media channels, please contact email@example.com
We care about your experience & value your feedback. You can share your suggestions, compliments or complaints about the services we provide at and how they are delivered at www.nhw.org.au/feedback