NHW Facebook page
Join us on facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NortheastHealthWangaratta
As a member of our community, we welcome your contribution and encourage you to share your comments, photos, videos, and links. However, all user content will be reviewed and any that are deemed inappropriate or offensive will be removed.
Any contributions made by other users and posted on the Northeast Health Wangaratta (NHW) Facebook page do not necessarily represent the opinions or ideals of NHW.
The NHW Facebook page is intended to provide a place for the community to actively take part and discuss subjects covered on the NHW Facebook page. All comments, visuals, videos and other types of material posted by other users on this site do not necessarily represent the opinions or ideals of NHW, its employees or affiliates. NHW is not responsible for any user content on this site and does not endorse any opinions expressed by others on this page.
NHW will review all user content. However, we expect users to be mindful of others and refrain from posting any materials that fall into any of the following categories:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.