Providing you with safe, high-quality health care services is very important to us. We value any feedback about our service, whether it be a suggestion, a complaint or a compliment.
If you would like to provide us with feedback, you may:
- Speak with any member of staff or the Manager of the Department you are receiving the service from
- Phone either (03) 5722 5735 or (03) 5722 5482 to discuss your feedback or to make an appointment to speak with us about your experience
- Provide written feedback via email or letter.
- Email correspondence can be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters can be addressed and mailed to:
Director of Performance Improvement
Northeast Health Wangaratta
PO Box 386
Complaints are treated with confidentiality at NHW and are all fully investigated by our staff to fully understand what has happened and provide you with an accurate response to your concerns. They are an important way of us identifying where we can improve our performance across the organisation.
The CEO is provided with a copy of all formal complaints and you will receive acknowledgement of the receipt of your complaint. We aim to fully investigate your complaint and provide a full response to your concerns within 30 days wherever possible.
The first step with any complaint is to let us know of your concerns so we can respond to you. If this does not resolve the issue, or if you feel you cannot approach us for any reason, you are able to contact the Health Complaints Commissioner. This service is free, confidential and impartial and aims to resolve complaints as an independent body. They can be contacted via:
Telephone: 1300 582 113 between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Letter or Visit: Level 26, 570 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000