If you are a current AHPRA registred nurse or midwife interested in working at NHW, please submit your application to email@example.com.
You will need to provide:
- Cover letter outlining your experience and availablity
- Current CV
- Copies of your qualifications / supporting documentation
- Current Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Completed Application for Employment Form
If you have any queries, please contact 03 5722 5306.
How to apply
Writing a good job application gives you the opportunity to show why you believe you are the best person for the job and how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the key selection criteria. Read the position description carefully as this will help you to address the key selection criteria when you prepare your application.
You must apply for each job separately.
When you are putting together your job application, remember to include:
- a letter of introduction addressing the key selection criteria – include your full name, address and contact details, the job title and the job number listed in the advertisement
- a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) – include all your qualifications, and professional affiliations, a full employment history, and the names and contact details of at least 3 current/recent professional referees
- certified copies of your qualifications and any additional supporting documentation – include your current driver’s licence, if required
- a completed and signed Northeast Health Wangaratta ‘Application for Employment’ form.
Successful applicants will require a police record check and a Working with Children Check for pre-employment safety screening purposes.
How to submit your application
Your job application must be submitted by 5.00 pm on the closing date listed in the advertisement.
Medical Officer applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All other job applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Hand delivery: Human Resources Department, Northeast Health Wangaratta, Green Street, Wangaratta, 3677
Post: Human Resources Department, Northeast Health Wangaratta PO BOX 386, Wangaratta, 3676
In accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2001 and the Information Privacy Principles, all recruitment and selection information notes remain the property of Northeast Health Wangaratta and cannot be accessed by applicants.