12 month positions commencing 4th February 2018
Applications are invited from Junior Medical Officers-PGY3 or above (with general registration with AHPRA) in 2018 who would like to commence (or continue) Registrar training at Northeast Health Wangaratta.
All positions are supervised by Specialists who have a wealth of relevant clinical experience, are practical in nature and provide excellent educational backing within a supportive environment.
Rehabilitation Registrar (1 position)
(RACP, AFRM accredited).
Senior Resident/Registrar O&G Advanced DRANZCOG (2 positions)
(RANZCOG accredited) suitable for GP Registrars or Rural Medical Generalist trainee’s. Past M2M Interns are encouraged to apply. (Interviews will be held on 27 July 2017).
Emergency Registrar (1 position)
(ACCRM/RACGP accredited) suitable for GP Registrars or Fellows for Rural Extended and Advanced Procedural Skills (REAPS). Past M2M Interns are encouraged to apply.
Emergency/Critical Care & Anaesthetic Registrar (1 position)
(ACEM & ANZCA accredited). You must be registered as an ACEM Adv trainee.
Anaesthetic Registrar (ANZCA accredited)
Suitable for suitable for GP Registrars or Fellows for Rural Extended and Advanced Procedural Skills (REAPS) and wishing to become an accredited GP Anaesthetist. (Interviews will be held on 18 July 2017).
Emergency/ Anaesthetic Registrar- (2 positions)
Alternating six months in Emergency & Anaesthetics (ACEM/ANZCA accredited). You must be registered as an ACEM Adv trainee.
- Applications open Thursday 22 June 2017.
- Applications close 6pm Thursday 6 July 2017.
- Only applications emailed to the below address will be accepted.
Email 1)Cover letter-no key selection criteria & 2) CV to
- In subject line write: Registrar (& state which position you are applying for) 2018.
- Interviews will be held during July 2018 (a date for some positions is identified above) and will only be offered to shortlisted applicants. A referee assessment form will be sent to shortlisted applicants to have two completed prior to interview. Interviews will be held at Northeast Health Wangaratta.
Contact and address application to