Quality services are important to us. We care about your experience and value your feedback.
If you have a compliment, complaint or general feedback you may:
- Communicate with the relevant staff member directly or speak with the Manager of the Department
- Telephone +61 (03) 5722 5482 to discuss your feedback or make an appointment for a meeting with the Director of Performance Improvement.
- Provide written feedback via email or letter..
- Email correspondence can be sent via email@example.com
- Letters can be addressed and mailed to:
Director of Performance Improvement
Northeast Health Wangaratta
PO Box 386
We will contact you regarding any complaints that are submitted. Acknowledgement of all complaints will occur within 3 business days.
Complaints are treated seriously at NHW and they are a very important way of identifying areas for improvement so that we provide a better service for patients into the future. The Chief Executive Officer of NHW receives a copy of all complaints received – written and verbal.
All complaints are investigated and a response will be sent to you within 30 working days wherever possible.
If the issue you have raised remains unresolved or you are still dissatisfied, you can contact the Health Services Commissioner.
Health Service Commissioner
Any problem is usually best solved at the point of service in the hospital. However, if you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint or you wish to take your concerns further, please contact the Office of Health Services Commissioner (OHSC). The OHSC provides a free and confidential service for anyone with a complaint about a health service provider in Victoria.